[rt-users] Ticket updates/creates via SSL redirect to https://rt.domain.tld:80/...

Tom Smith aliase573201 at mac.com
Sat May 24 14:47:12 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have RT running on a sub-domain of https://rt.domain.tld. $WebPort
is set to 443 and $WebBaseURL is set to https://rt.domain.tld.

When I create or update a ticket, the changes are posted to the
ticket but then I'm redirected to this URL:

	https://rt.domain.tld:80/Ticket/Display.html?id=#

The problem is the ":80" in the URL--this breaks the link and doesn't
display the ticket after applying the updates to it. If I delete the
":80", the ticket displays fine.

The only log entry I see that indicates a problem is in Apache's
access_log

	[23/May/2008:14:54:04 -0700] "\x16\x03\x01" 200 238 "-" "-"

This, or a similar entry, displays each time I have this problem.

If I disable SSL on the subdomain, everything works fine and this log
entry doesn't display.

I've googled for issues relating to RT and Apache but haven't found
anything that has led to a solution.

Can anyone offer me any input for resolving this problem?

~ Tom