[rt-users] Ticket updates/creates via SSL redirect to https://rt.domain.tld:80/...

sunnavy sunnavy at bestpractical.com
Sat May 24 23:40:25 EDT 2008

Hi Tom

I haven't dig apache for a while, the problem seems because of the
wrong $ENV{'SERVER_PORT'}

If you can set "SERVER_PORT" correctly( which is 443 for your
instance ) in apache,
then the problem will be gone, If not, here's a ad hoc fixing:
find the string "$ENV{'SERVER_PORT'}" in sub Redirect in lib/RT/
Interface/Web.pm, replace it by "$RT::WebPort"

wish this help :)