[rt-users] Will not be sent email

Stefan Le Jeune stefan.lejeune at gmail.com
Mon May 26 14:49:09 EDT 2008

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 5:39 PM, Jesse Vincent <jesse at bestpractical.com> wrote:
> Click reply. look at the bottom of the page.

Thanks.  I see that at the bottom you can tick the email so that the
email goes out. Seeing that most of the time, the user does not need
to click that tick box, they will miss it (especially in big screen
resolution where they need to scroll down to see that).

My question is why does it sometimes say "Will not be sent email"?
How does that get set when the ticket is created? Most of the time it
is not set.

Thanks,
Stefan