[rt-users] Ticket updates/creates via SSL redirect to https://rt.domain.tld:80/...

Tom Smith aliase573201 at mac.com
Tue May 27 15:03:51 EDT 2008

Hi sunnavy,

That change did resolve the problem. Thank you very much for you
input--I really appreciate it.

Initially, I wasn't sure if this was an RT issue or an Apache issue.
After your reply, I looked further into Apache issues that may cause
this and found the problem...

The problem was caused by an SSL misconfiguration. After correcting
the misconfiguration, everything works great!

Thanks again for you help!

~ Tom