[rt-users] Customising Templates per Queue

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Tue May 27 16:25:21 EDT 2008

Fred,

	You do not have to go into any directories to do this. RT is already
set up to allow ANY queue to use a different template (the content of a
formatted email) as an override to a global template of the same name. I
don't understand why you think you have to go into the directories to do
this. Explain, please.

Kenn
LBNL