[rt-users] Customising Templates per Queue

Sells, Fred fred.sells at adventistcare.org
Tue May 27 14:55:59 EDT 2008

makes sense (to this newbie) but how do I find the appropriate directories, etc in a standard centos yum install where all is under /usr/share/rt3/html ( I think).

I've got a "NewTicket" queue for my general users which is the only place they can create a ticket.  I want to eliminate their options on what they can do.

I found /usr/share/rt3/html/Ticket/Create.html  but what's the technique on naming/placing the "per-queue" templates?

thanks.

Fred.