[rt-users] Privilege only on a ticket but not to the whole queue

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Tue May 27 17:10:38 EDT 2008

Hi Asif,

You could add "group1" to the list of Requestors for the ticket and then
grant Requestors (either globally or within queue2) ShowTicket and
ModifyTicket rights.  The Requestors stay with the ticket when it changes
queues.  Use a scrip to add group1 to the Requestors when it goes from
queue1 to queue2.

Gene

--
Gene LeDuc, GSEC