[rt-users] Change the "Modify Ticket" options on blue bar

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Wed May 28 09:45:01 EDT 2008

At 04:04 PM 5/27/2008, you wrote:
>Stephen,
>

>         Thanks for the code example. I used it as the basis for the
> code I wanted to add. The "Tabs" layout now shows what I want, but
> when I click any of the new options, nothing happens. This is what
> my new code looks like:
>
>if ($args) {
>   $tabs->{"i"} = { path      => "Search/Results.html$args",
>                    title     => loc('Show Results'),
>                    };
>   if ($current_tab =~  "Search/Results.html") {
>     $current_tab = "Search/Results.html$args";
>     };
>}
>
>if ( $can{'ModifyTicket'} ) {
>     if ( $Ticket->Status ne 'resolved' ) {
>         $actions->{'G'} = {
>             path =>
> "Ticket/Update.html?Action=Comment&DefaultStatus=resolved&id=" . $id,
>             title => loc('Resolve') };
>     }
>
># the following code was added for LBNL
># make sure the check for status is in descending order
>
>     if  ($Ticket->Status eq 'pending qa')
>         {
>          $actions->{'Fg'} =
>              { path =>
> "Ticket/Display.html?Action=DefaultStatus=('qa approvd')&id=" . $id,
>              title => loc('Approve QA'),
>              };
>         }

Hi Ken,

Just from a quick look at the code, it looks like you're on the right
track. I don't think you need the parentheses or quotes around the
status values - something like:

path => "Ticket/Display.html?Action=DefaultStatus=qa approvd&id=" . $id

As this is going to form a URL, you may need to escape those spaces,
but I'm not sure:

path => "Ticket/Display.html?Action=DefaultStatus=qa%20approvd&id=" . $id

You'll have to play with the options and see if they work. I'm ccing
the list in case someone else has an idea about this.

Good luck,
Steve