[rt-users] Stop outbound emails for a specific queue - [Pork] Email found in subject

Mike Peachey mike.peachey at jennic.com
Wed May 28 11:30:35 EDT 2008

Ben Robson wrote:
> Firstly, thanks for the reply....
>
> Do you mean templates or scrips?  I ask, because it's the scrips that
> decide when to send out an email, the template only formats it (doesn't
> it).
>
> Assuming the scrips for the moment.....the global scrips don't have any
> name, and when I create an equivalent scrip (same settings) for the
> queue with no name, the global one still gets called.

AFAIK when a template is blank, no e-mail is sent, so the recommendation
to attempt overwriting templates with blank ones is valid to stop
e-mails being sent without modifying the scrips.

--
Kind Regards,

Mike Peachey, IT
Tel: +44 114 281 2655
Fax: +44 114 281 2951
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT, UK
Comp Reg No: 3191371 - Registered In England
http://www.jennic.com