[rt-users] Showing Custom Field in Queue view

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Wed May 28 13:48:16 EDT 2008

Andrew,

	Your description of what you want as a "queue-view" makes me think you
might have an incomplete understanding of how a custom field can be
seen, used, modified. When a Custom Field is created and then "applied"
to a queue, view/use of it can still be manipulated thru rights. I can
create a CF, apply it to a queue and set the rights so that no one
except members of a certain group can see it and/or modify it. It is
there. It is part of every ticket, but no one else will see it, let
alone modify it (including AdminCc's, owners, etc). So, understanding
that, what is it exactly you want to accomplish with these Custom
Fields? Who do you want to see it and who do you want to modify the
values in a ticket? Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL