[rt-users] Showing Custom Field in Queue view

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Thu May 29 11:55:39 EDT 2008

Andrew,

	AAAHHH! I see. I thought you were talking about when you were "IN" a
ticket. You mean the query that shows all the tickets in a queue. You're
right, any changes are temporary. I wonder if later versions (perhaps
3.8?) will allow each user to save their own version of that query when
they edit it. That would be a nice feature, but could be problematic as
well. Who knows? The newer versions are just getting better and better.
I'd just sit and wait a bit to see what's coming down the pipe. Sorry I
couldn't help more.

Kenn
LBNL