[rt-users] Filter Out Distro Lists

zbigniew at starpower.net zbigniew at starpower.net
Thu May 29 13:21:01 EDT 2008

As usual I am trying to find a technical solution to cover for my users laziness.

My users continually send email to my RT address but also include large distro lists.  Obviously this will make quite a mess in people's inbox's.

Any suggestions on how to filter/block/parse/remove the Distro lists from RT request?  I tried looking at procmail, but didn't see an obvious solution for stripping out the distro at mail.com address from the request while leaving the request intact.

-Patrick