[rt-users] Everybody group added as requestor

Terence Monteiro terence at deeproot.co.in
Fri May 30 02:07:31 EDT 2008

Hello,

I've been writing a Perl Catalyst application that uses the RT library to
create, work on and resolve RT tickets. I'm making a call to
RT::Ticket->create
to create a ticket, passing the Queue, Subject, Requestors, Attachments in a
hash.

Yesterday, when the form was submitted with a user's email address as the
requestor, the Everybody group got added as the requestor for the ticket
that got created. I checked the transactions and found that no AddRequestor
transaction happened on the ticket, from which I deduce that the Everybody
group got added as requestor during ticket creation.

Anyone has any idea how this could have happened?

Regards,
Terence Monteiro.