[rt-users] Cc recipients don't receive mail on Ticket creation

Reich, Peter reich at adesso.de
Mon Nov 3 12:33:50 EST 2008

Hello,

We've got a problem with RT 3.8.1. When setting a Cc email address on ticket creation (in Firefox 3.0.1), the Cc recipient doesn't get a copy of the created ticket.
When i reply to a ticket with a Cc email set, then an email will be sent.

One-time Cc's doesn't work either when the field is set while answering a ticket. Only when sent a one-time Cc via checkbox a email will be sent.

I can see Email Trasactions for the owner and recipients but no transaction for a cc on first try.
All email adresses are known by RT.

Is this behaviour a bug or a feature?
Is this a known bug or shoud i report this. I didn't find any similar on rt3.fsck.com

bye

Peter Reich
--
Peter Reich
adesso AG                     T +49 231 930-8943
44269 Dortmund                E reich at adesso.de
                              www.adesso.de

         >>> business. people. technology. <<<
adesso AG mit Sitz in Dortmund
Vorstand: Christoph Junge, Michael Kenfenheuer, Rainer Rudolf (Vors.), Dr. Rüdiger Striemer
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Prof. Dr. Volker Gruhn
Amtsgericht Dortmund HRB 20663