[rt-users] Homepage display question

Drew Barnes barnesaw at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Tue Nov 4 14:22:48 EST 2008

I suspect that was an option that existed in individual preferences.
Have you tried having a user hit the Reset to default button under their
At-a-glance prefs?  Have you set defaults (or is that only a 3.8.x thing?)?

The config file option, I think, only displays what is available when
you set up your own page, I don't believe it disables something which is
already set.