[rt-users] Homepage display question

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Nov 4 15:38:01 EST 2008

Drew,

	Well, obviously, I could be wrong, but it was my understanding that the
point of the selection list for a home page was to determine what was to
be displayed. If it is NOT on the selection list and is NOT selected, I
don't understand why it is displayed. I'm surprised no one else has
noticed this.

Kenn
LBNL