[rt-users] Web interface encoding problems

Gergely Polonkai polesz at w00d5t0ck.info
Thu Nov 6 12:46:00 EST 2008

I have tried some things, still not succeeding in my task. However, I
have realized that my browser sends a request-header:

Accept-Charset: ISO-8859-2,utf-8;q=0.7,*;0=0.7

Does RT process these kind of request lines, or ignores them? If it
processes, may this cause that even if apache sends out the utf-8
charset, perl and rt generates an iso-8859-2 html?