[rt-users] CALLING EXTERNALAUTH TESTERS - v0.07_01 now available.

Mike Peachey mike.peachey at jennic.com
Thu Nov 6 16:21:55 EST 2008

To all you loving testers out there, I've been working my wedding
vegetables off trying to get a new completely refactored (and, more
importantly, working) version of RT::Authen::ExternalAuth out to you and
the first beta is now complete and attached to this e-mail.

It's also available from the SVN trunk and has been uploaded to CPAN,
but might take time to propagate.

I emplore you to test this out as soon as possible and let me and Kevin
know of any and all problems encountered.

Thanks all.

Bear in mind, given that 99% of people use it for LDAP rather than DBI
authentication, at the moment DBI auth is *completely* untested and
assuredly broken - but LDAP should work fine now.
--
Kind Regards,

Mike Peachey, IT
Tel: +44 114 281 2655
Fax: +44 114 281 2951
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT, UK
Comp Reg No: 3191371 - Registered In England
http://www.jennic.com