[rt-users] CALLING EXTERNALAUTH TESTERS - v0.07_01 now available.

Mike Peachey mike.peachey at jennic.com
Fri Nov 7 03:19:33 EST 2008

Aaron Zuercher wrote:
> I'm still getting the same error:
> Can't call method "SetDisabled" on an undefined value at
> /opt/rt3/bin/../lib/RT/User_Overlay.pm line 1087.
>
> I installed over the top and recieved that error.  so then I remove the
> RT_AUTH dir from the plugins folder and reinstalled again.  Same
> error.   Here is what the rt.log shows (looks promising):

Can you take a look at your databases Users table and keep an eye out
for any users whose principal ID has been set to #13?

--
Kind Regards,

Mike Peachey, IT
Tel: +44 114 281 2655
Fax: +44 114 281 2951
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT, UK
Comp Reg No: 3191371 - Registered In England
http://www.jennic.com