[rt-users] Allow a corporate to view all tickets of her employees

Victor Fariña Infante victor.farina at queres.es
Fri Nov 7 08:29:12 EST 2008

Hello Again

Maybe my problem is about permission model, i must read it again. Because i
need that a user can "Reply to Tickets" and view properties, but on all
configurations that i have the users can modify the "Basics" of every Ticket
on his own queue.

My permission model is as follow:
Global-> Groups:
Everyone-> CreateTicket
CC->ReplyToTicket, ShowTicket

Them i have userOfCompany1 belong to GroupCompany1 and i create a Queue
calle QueueCompany1 with the following rights:
Watchers: SupportGroup (our support people) as Administrative CC.
Group Rights:
GroupCompany1-> ShowTicket, ReplyToTicket and SeeQueue
SupportGroup-> ALL rights

Are this a common model ? or may be i am something wrong.

Thanks

--
Victor Fariña Infante
Responsable Tecnologías