[rt-users] AssetTracker crashes loading asset

Curtis Bruneau curtisb at vianet.ca
Fri Nov 7 14:21:19 EST 2008

That's around near the limit of what I can pull in. While you are
probably right with it being isolated, 20 seconds does seem a little
suspect. I'm curious how much memory is being used during that call. We
have a lot of attachments which makes each record rather large at times.
If you do end up finding a solution to your problem I'm curious to hear it.