[rt-users] excluding mail alias from CC

Drew Barnes barnesaw at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Mon Nov 10 09:32:43 EST 2008

# If $ParseNewMessageForTicketCcs is true, RT will attempt to divine
# Ticket 'Cc' watchers from the To and Cc lines of incoming messages
# Be forewarned that if you have _any_ addresses which forward mail to
# RT automatically and you enable this option without modifying
# "RTAddressRegexp" below, you will get yourself into a heap of trouble.

Set($ParseNewMessageForTicketCcs , undef);

If you want most Ccs to get added but not aliases you are likely looking
at writing your own scrip.