[rt-users] ClickableLinks in custom fields

Torsten Brumm torsten.brumm at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 11 02:36:44 EST 2008

Hi Gordon,

have a look into CF Configuration:

Link values to  RT can make this custom field's values into hyperlinks to
another service. Fill in this field with a URL. RT will replace __id__ and
__CustomField__ with the record id and custom field value, respectively

Create a CF and type inside the Link Values to: __CustomField__ which will
create a clickable link with the content of the CF.

2008/11/11 <gordon at cryologic.com>

> Before I reinvent the wheel I thought I would ask if anybody had created
> something similar to the ClickableLinks Callback
> (http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/ClickableLinks  Dirk Pape et al.)
> applicable to Custom Fields.
>
> RT-3.6.7
>
> thanks