[rt-users] tickets replied to or created via email taking long time to be created

jacharbonneau josephc at sendwordnow.com
Thu Nov 20 12:24:37 EST 2008

I have been noticing when replying or creating a ticket via email is taking
anywhere from 10 to 15 mins to get through and post into rt and send the
corresponding email out. I have the fetchmail daemon set to poll every15
secs set daemon 15 so i am not sure where to go from here with this. The
server that the RT instance is on is a vm server the os is freebsd and
space is starting to get limited I am not sure if this has anything to do
with the lag in posting on rt problem but thought i would put that in. Is
there another file that i can look at besides fetchmailrc to try and get the
posting and emails to go through faster?