[rt-users] Per User/Queue Copy of All Ticket Transactions (fwd)

Paul Hirose pthirose at ucdavis.edu
Tue Nov 25 15:28:06 EST 2008

For us, it was a slightly more general desire to watch all actions on all tickets on a given queue.  Actually, it was much simpler than I had thought.  I set that particular staff person to be an AdminCC (Config->Queue->DeptQueue->Watchers.)  This person now happily gets a copy of everything that happens in his email.

Is there a way for a specific user to set himself up as a Watcher of an entire queue?  Right now, my staff can set themselves up as a CC/AdminCC of any specific ticket in their repsective queue (I gave my group Watch and WatchAsAdmin rights.)

But I haven't found a way in the interface for a person to set himself up as a  Watch/WatchAsADminCc the entire queue.  I can set a user up for that via SuperUser (as mentioned above.)  But what are the steps for a user to do this for himself?

Thank you,
PH

--
Paul Hirose          : pthirose at ucdavis.edu : Sysadm Motto: rm -fr /MyLife
1034 Academic Surge  : Programmer/Analyst   : Backup Motto : rm -fr /