[rt-users] Possible dumb question...be warned

Simon Jester sklutch at hostile.org
Wed Oct 1 10:45:13 EDT 2008

Gabriel Cadieux <gcadieux <at> securetechnologies.ca> writes:

> depends, is that you or management asking? LOL :)
>
> (real answer: i have no idea, but probably, yes. and the number is most
> likely gargantuan for realistic purposes.)

I had my previous programmer tell me that there was a limitation on the
number of queues that could be created, because of programmatic reasons.

I was busy with 3 other projects and just took his word for it...but later
my brain said it was all just table data and databases can have silly levels
of table data.

Just looking for verification before I create a whole slew of new queues.

Yes, at the request of mgmt.  :)

sklutch