[rt-users] RT 3.8 - Cant create users in databasewhenthey sendemail

Mike Peachey mike.peachey at jennic.com
Thu Oct 2 08:48:59 EDT 2008

Gabriel Cadieux wrote:
> i believe the setting refers to creating RT accounts for users who *failed* to authenticate via an external service such as LDAP..

Correct. I agree it could be named better but the idea is, ExternalAuth
PROVIDES the method for autocreating LDAP users, that setting is just a
question about what you want to do with users who werent found in ldap.

--
Kind Regards,

Mike Peachey, IT
Tel: +44 114 281 2655
Fax: +44 114 281 2951
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT, UK
Comp Reg No: 3191371 - Registered In England
http://www.jennic.com