[rt-users] How to add mandatory custom field to "quick ticketcreation" area

Gabriel Cadieux gcadieux at securetechnologies.ca
Fri Oct 3 10:36:18 EDT 2008

that's odd.. maybe there's a bug in 3.6.3?

i have 3.6.7 here and all it sure refuses to let me create a ticket (not quick-create, the standard one) without entering something in the mandatory field(s).

although i am still logged in as root, still setting it up.. dunno if that would change anything..

maybe RT ignores the fields because your regular users don't have the proper rights set to create a ticket with them?

i dunno.