[rt-users] Queue-specific RTFM articles

Bernhard Hansbauer bernhard.hansbauer at greentube.com
Mon Oct 6 12:25:15 EDT 2008

Working with RT 3.8.1 and RTFM 2.4, I can't get queue-specific RTFM
articles to work.
According to the introduction it should be sufficient to create a topic
structure, with the first element being called "Queues", and the
subsequent topics named like the RT queues. On the next level, subtopics
should be defined, and the articles attached to these subtopics.
I tried my best to follow these instructions but couldn't get it to work.
We are using RT in German - maybe that could be an issue?
Any experiences?

Any hint would be greatly appreciated,

Bernhard