[rt-users] Queue-specific RTFM articles

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Tue Oct 7 11:14:26 EDT 2008

On Oct 6, 2008, at 12:25 PM, Bernhard Hansbauer wrote:

> Working with RT 3.8.1 and RTFM 2.4, I can't get queue-specific RTFM
> articles to work.
> According to the introduction it should be sufficient to create a
> topic
> structure, with the first element being called "Queues", and the
> subsequent topics named like the RT queues. On the next level,
> subtopics
> should be defined, and the articles attached to these subtopics.

Assuming you have a global top structure

Queues
  Queue 1
   Topic 1
   Topic 2

Topic 1 and Topic2 will show up when replying to tickets in Queue 1.
It expects the top level node to be called Queues (not a translated
version of Queues) but Queue 1 should be the actual name of the
Queue.

I have this working locally.  If you feel that you've configured it
properly
and want to send screenshots of your Topic structure and Queue list
to rtfm-bugs at bestpractical.com we can have a look with more
information.

-kevin