[rt-users] bookmarking a search seems to have been removed in 3.8.1

sbwq00k02 at sneakemail.com sbwq00k02 at sneakemail.com
Mon Oct 6 20:35:55 EDT 2008

We've upgraded to 3.8.1 three days after I started getting familiar for the first with the old version (that means I don't know what the old version was).

One of the features I really liked was the ability to bookmark a search. At the top of the page in the old version, there was a link that let you bookmark it, now there's only the RSS feed and a few other options. Reading the Upgrade notes, I am lead to believe that the syntax had been changed, not that a feature had been removed.

I know I can get almost the same functions by using the dashboard, creating a search, and then associating the search with the dashboard, but I'm having a hard time believing that the previous intuitive feature would be removed completely. Is that really the case or is it possible that the installation was not preformed correctly on our end?

--
Mark Bova - Xtone Networks