[rt-users] RT 3.8: Inserting a column in the Quick Search View

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Oct 10 15:45:42 EDT 2008

Filipe,

	That could easily be the "MySupportQueues", found in
/share/html/Elements. To change what it shows, you need to copy the it
from share to your local/html/Elements directory and make your change
there. Then, on you hopme page in rt, edit it to include the
"MySupportQueues" query. That's what I did becuase I added 4 new ticket
statuses and I wanted all of them to show on the queues I had rights to.

Kenn
LBNL