[rt-users] Rich Text doesn't show up in ticket view

Mika Chu ledondo2000 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 22:24:00 EDT 2008

Hello everyone,
I have similar problem here. I just begin to install/use rt 381 on CentOS
5.2+MySQL. That rich text box has no problem when I create new ticket, but
if the owner reply/resolve this ticket, the message box is not available,
the box not shows.
Could someone know how to fix that?
Thanks in advanced.
Br,