[rt-users] create ticket from email

Violetta Wawryk v.wawryk at science-computing.de
Mon Oct 20 03:51:28 EDT 2008

Hi,

you don't need create. For that you also user correspond.

Regards,
Violetta

Monti gmail schrieb:
> Hi there,
> sorry to nag but I'm despaired to find a solution for a basic which should
> be common problem/need.
> I need the ability to create ticket from email.
> mailgate provides only "correspond" and "comment" actions while I need
> "create".
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
>
> On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 10:33 PM, Monti gmail <monti.mail at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thank you.
>> I have seen it before but the mailgate has 2 available actions -
>> "correspond" and "comment", there is no "create".
>> how do I create using mailgate?
>>

>> On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 10:00 PM, Matt Hoover <mhoover at thectogroup.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Monti-
>>>
>>> You will want to setup mailgate.  See the wiki for more details here.
>>>
>>> http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/EmailInterface
>>>
>>> Matt

________________________________ creating IT solutions
Violetta J. Wawryk               science + computing ag
IT-Service                       Hagellocher Weg 73
phone +49 7071 9457 282          72070 Tuebingen, Germany
fax   +49 7071 9457 211          www.science-computing.de
--
Vorstand/Board of Management:
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/