[rt-users] prevent AdminCC to get emails twice with NotifyActor=1

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Mon Oct 20 15:41:22 EDT 2008

Dorothea,

	That's the very reason RT came up with turning OFF the actor. I don't
think they can have it both ways. If they are doing the transaction,
then they already KNOW they did it and RT STILL keeps the trans in
history. You might have to write a scrip that examines the creator and
compares it to the AdminCC on certain transaction types and turn it off
for that actor or role. Kind of a messy way to stop a redundant email
when RT already offers that by turning of NotifyActor.

Kenn
LBNL