[rt-users] Error trying to create a new user on new 3.8.1 install

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Mon Oct 20 15:54:51 EDT 2008

Sean,

	I was thinking more along the lines of the problem I had when I tried
to add a new user and the LDAP authorization setting was on, ergo not
allowing me to do so since I could not sign on using their LDAP. I don't
using ticket locking or whatever. I'd have to look at it to see if that
is also a reasonable cause. Sorry.

Kenn
LBNL