[rt-users] Ldap Authentication setup question

Mike Peachey mike.peachey at jennic.com
Mon Oct 27 05:55:21 EDT 2008

Michael Mollard wrote:
> Mike,
> Let me know when you're up and about again.  I've installed RT::Authen::ExternalAuth v.06_2 and now just logging in as local root generates this error.
>
> RT::User::UpdateFromExternal Unimplemented in HTML::Mason::Commands. (/srv/www/vhosts/rt.mbc.qld.edu.au/local/plugins/RT-Authen-ExternalAuth/html/Callbacks/ExternalAuth/autohandler/Auth line 73)

This generally means that the User_Vendor.pm has not been found in the
right place to make its methods available. UpdateFromExternal is an
RT::User method, RT looks in User.pm and doesn't find it, ande then
checks for its existence in User_Local.pm and User_Vendor.pm. Obviously
it's just not finding or is unable to read User_Vendor.pm.

File permissions perhaps?

--
Kind Regards,

Mike Peachey, IT
Tel: +44 114 281 2655
Fax: +44 114 281 2951
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT, UK
Comp Reg No: 3191371 - Registered In England
http://www.jennic.com