[rt-users] Ldap Authentication setup question

Mike Peachey mike.peachey at jennic.com
Thu Oct 30 05:27:56 EDT 2008

Michael Mollard wrote:
> Sean,
> Identical to my error.  I did find a 'make fixperms' which I stumbled
> across, not documented anywhere I could find, alongside 'make testdeps',
> and 'make fixdeps'.  But it didn't change anything.  Same errors.
>
> If I ever get this going, I may need to write a wiki article for the
> 'rest of us' who are new at this.  If I ever get it working ;-)
>
> Keep in touch Sean, if I find anything I'll let you know.

Be aware, this has been identified as a bug and we are working on it.

In the meantime, you can circumvent the problem by turning on Devel mode
if you need to.
--
Kind Regards,

Mike Peachey, IT
Tel: +44 114 281 2655
Fax: +44 114 281 2951
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT, UK
Comp Reg No: 3191371 - Registered In England
http://www.jennic.com