[rt-users] Ldap Authentication setup question

Michael Mollard michael.mollard at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 04:59:41 EDT 2008

Sean,
Identical to my error.  I did find a 'make fixperms' which I stumbled
across, not documented anywhere I could find, alongside 'make testdeps',
and 'make fixdeps'.  But it didn't change anything.  Same errors.

If I ever get this going, I may need to write a wiki article for the
'rest of us' who are new at this.  If I ever get it working ;-)

Keep in touch Sean, if I find anything I'll let you know.

Michael Mollard
Network Administrator
Moreton Bay College
Email: michael.mollard at mbc.qld.edu.au
Web: http://www.mbc.qld.edu.au
Phone: (Direct) 07 3907 5712 / (Mob) 0417 631 801
Fax: 07 3390 8919