[rt-users] Ldap Authentication setup question

Mike Peachey mike.peachey at jennic.com
Fri Oct 31 06:58:13 EDT 2008

Mike Peachey wrote:
> Michael Mollard wrote:
>> Sean,
>> Identical to my error.  I did find a 'make fixperms' which I stumbled
>> across, not documented anywhere I could find, alongside 'make testdeps',
>> and 'make fixdeps'.  But it didn't change anything.  Same errors.
>>
>> If I ever get this going, I may need to write a wiki article for the
>> 'rest of us' who are new at this.  If I ever get it working ;-)
>>
>> Keep in touch Sean, if I find anything I'll let you know.
>
> Be aware, this has been identified as a bug and we are working on it.
>
> In the meantime, you can circumvent the problem by turning on Devel mode
> if you need to.

Update:

This issue is fixed in RT's development trunk and will be covered by
RT-3.8.2, but we're now testing a workaround patch to force ExternalAuth
to work around the bug and co-exist with RT-3.8.1.
--
Kind Regards,

Mike Peachey, IT
Tel: +44 114 281 2655
Fax: +44 114 281 2951
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT, UK
Comp Reg No: 3191371 - Registered In England
http://www.jennic.com