[rt-users] Ldap Authentication setup question

Mike Peachey mike.peachey at jennic.com
Fri Oct 31 09:52:43 EDT 2008

RT::Authen::ExternalAuth v0.06_03 is now available and is the first (and
hopefully only) release candidate for v0.06.

Michael Mollard, Sean McCreadie,

Can you please test v0.06_03 as soon as possible and let me know how it
goes? Having tested myself, it seems good and I'd like to get 0.06 out
ASAP as it will be the first official release to support RT-3.8.x

Unfortunately, I'm still waiting for CPAN to update with the new
version, and when it does, it will be available here:
http://search.cpan.org/CPAN/authors/id/Z/ZO/ZORDRAK/RT-Authen-ExternalAuth-0.06_03.tar.gz

But if you'd like to try it now, you can get it from the BPS SVN server:

$ svn co http://code.bestpractical.com/bps-public/RT-Authen-ExternalAuth
$ cd RT-Authen-ExternalAuth
$ perl Makefile.PL
$ make
$ make install

and it will overwrite the previous version without conflict.

--
Kind Regards,

Mike Peachey, IT
Tel: +44 114 281 2655
Fax: +44 114 281 2951
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT, UK
Comp Reg No: 3191371 - Registered In England
http://www.jennic.com