[rt-users] Doubt about RT autoreply feature

Leonardo Carneiro lfcarneiro at rnp.br
Mon Sep 1 11:06:30 EDT 2008

Hello, all.

I work at RNP (Brazilian NREN) NOC, and RT is one of our basic
operations tool.

We would like to know if the known auto-reply feature has the option of
being used in a selective way. I mean, is there possible to specify an
e-mail address in such a way that after the creation of a ticket based
on this address, RT do not reply to the message? Actually, we are with
some problems related to autoreply feature, which generate a lot of
repeated messages after some e-mails receivings.

Thanks in advance and best regards,

--
Leonardo Carneiro
Engineering and Operations Analyst