[rt-users] Quick Search in 3.8.1 doesn't include Resolved Status

Emmanuel Lacour elacour at easter-eggs.com
Fri Sep 5 03:58:30 EDT 2008

On Thu, Sep 04, 2008 at 08:45:15PM -0400, Jesse Vincent wrote:

> On Sep 4, 2008, at 8:42 PM, gordon at cryologic.com wrote:
>
> > We are the same, much prefer searching for all unresolved and resolved
> > tickets in the quick search. The change has caused quite a bit of
> > abuse
> > at the sysadmin (me).
> >
> As I sad before, I'd love to take a patch :)

FYI, there is a current feature request for global/per-user preference
on status displayed with quicksearch:

  http://rt3.fsck.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=9705&user=guest&pass=guest

Also, I posted a month ago a mail on this list with explanation of
quicksearch behaviour and how to combine search arguments:

  http://lists.bestpractical.com/pipermail/rt-users/2008-July/052868.html