[rt-users] Changes to HTML files not showing.

Montana Quiring montanaq at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 20:25:35 EDT 2008

I figure out the problem.
even though I had copied my rt3 install to /var/www/html from /opt
(even though it seemed to want me to put it on opt) it was still using
files from /opt/rt3

my httpd.conf points to /var/www/html/rt3
but for some reason it's looking for the files in /opt/rt3

*shrug*

must be a setting somewhere that I missed.

Thanks for the help/feedback.