[rt-users] Custom fields not mandatory for self serve

Antikx montanaq at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 07:54:03 EDT 2008

Hello,
I noticed that custom fields that I have defined as mandatory, seem to not
be mandatory on the self-serve "create a new ticket" page. They function
properly for a user with more rights, but seem to be optional for a someone
using the self serve feature. Here are the rights I've given them for each
custom field:
-ModifyCustomField
-SeeCustomField

Is this intentional?
If not, does anyone have advice about how to fix it?
thanks.