[rt-users] RT 3.8.1: "Tickets" interface logs you out

Panu panu at colorplaza.com
Fri Sep 12 02:39:55 EDT 2008

> I'm running mysql 5.0.32. So - why the 4.1 schema is fine but the
> other one isn't I don't know :) Is it an error in the non 4.1 schema
> or ??

It seems that naming of that upgrade file is somewhat misleading based
on the problems people are having because they did not follow those
instructions (I did not have Mysql 4, I have 4.1, 5, etc. already)

You need to follow the instructions if you are upgrading from < 3.8 to
3.8.1 no matter what your mysql database version is. That's my
understanding.