[rt-users] On Correspond Notify Ccs if no owner

Lamers, Dan dlamers at elcan.com
Wed Sep 17 16:20:25 EDT 2008

Hello all,

On occasion we receive tickets which are not immediately taken by a staff
member.  While unowned, the requestor can send additional correspondence on
the ticket, but there is no indication anywhere that information has been
added.  I'd like to e-mail all of the queue watchers (Ccs) with the new
correspondence as long as the ticket remains unowned.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Dan

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this
message by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any
action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful.  Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this
message in error. Thank you.