[rt-users] Rich text editor on Ticket Creation page

gordon at cryologic.com gordon at cryologic.com
Thu Sep 18 22:17:54 EDT 2008

I noticed on the BestPractical Website Blog:

http://bestpractical.typepad.com/worst_impractical/2008/07/today-were-rele.html

a screenshot for the "Create a New Ticket" page which shows the Rich
Text Editor enabled.

This leads me to assume I have a configuration, or possible Rights,
problem which is not displaying the Rich Text Editor on the "Create a
New Ticket" page for me as SuperUser. It is available for Comments and
Replies however.

Any suggestions to what I am doing wrong?

thanks
Gordon