[rt-users] RT-Users Digest, Vol 54, Issue 81

Ryan Stepalavich ryans at ssww.com
Wed Sep 24 14:01:09 EDT 2008

Ok. Give me a sec to plow through your questions.

- We don't have RTx-Matrix
- She can add/remove/resolve/comment on/etc. all tickets in the queue.
Even ones that aren't hers.
- She has no global permissions. She has full administrator privileges
(We just selected all possible options and hit "Submit" for testing) to
her local queue.
- She was not added via RT e-mail.

This issue popped up about two weeks ago. She's been using RT since
2006. The logs don't show anything exploding over the past couple of weeks.

-Ryan

--

Ryan Stepalavich
Linux & Windows Administrator