[rt-users] Missing Cc and AdminCc ticket metadata

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Sep 25 16:40:29 EDT 2008

web master,

	What behavior? All you have mentioned is the Cc and AdminCc field being
empty in a ticket. I don't understand what it is you were trying to do
that didn't work. Were you trying to see if they got an email from a
scrip or IS there a scrip for the action you were doing or what? People
don't just automaticallyshow up in the Cc and AdminCc fields of a
ticket. Those fields are NOT the same as the Cc and AdminCc WATCHERS for
a queue. I'm not even sure if what I am saying has anything to do with
your problem because you really haven't identified your problem as far
as I can see. I'd like to help, but I need to know what's wrong.

Kenn
LBNL